Friday, August 26, 2011

26 onions, 21.5 carrots . . . . . . and it became . . . . . .


This is what 26 onions look like,

half diced,

half sliced,

all causing massive amounts of tears!!!!

 Here are the carrots, they don't look it but they were HUGE!!

1 of these guys = 4 ordinary carrots!!

I didn't use them all and I still have HEAPS left!!!!


 This has to be the most colourful mince I've ever seen

Soooooooo Pretty!!!

Lets hope it tastes as good as it looks!!!

After making up about 6 Lasagnes mum who was my wonderful helper all day asked 

"Did you taste it?"

"Ummmmmmmmmm . . . . . . . . . Nooooooooooope"

Luckily my trusty made up recipe worked again and it was yummo!!

And the crazy mince and cheese potato top pies!

Hope they taste as pretty as they look!

Piping potato however is not the same as butter icing!!

1. It's very hot
2. It's very thick
3. It's very hot
4. You need a bigger tip
5. It's very hot!!

But it did look a bit unusual, wonder what it'll taste like???

So all up we got:
9
Lasagnas


4
Mince & Cheese Potato Top Pies

5
Cottage pies

30 
Burger Patties

4
Meals of Beef Stew

8 
Meal bags of chicken ready to cook
 Meals Done and dusted!!!!
So that should keep us eating reasonably healthy for the next 6 weeks!!!

2 comments:

  1. Now THAT is what I call CLEVER!!!
    and those pies look GOOD!
    what a great idea... love it

    PS thanks for your comment on my blog just a minute ago - first time you've commented? I had to come see you when you said I'd inspired you to start a blog... yay for you!
    Keep on blogging!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Simoney, and we had one of those pies for dinner tonight, MUCH nicer thawed first lol the last one was RATHER over cooked!

    ReplyDelete