Monday, August 22, 2011

10 things I love about my job!!!




With heading back
to work next week
after 15 wonderful weeks of maternity leave
I think now might be a great time
to
remind
myself
of these
things!!





I'm in a sound of music mode so these are a few of my favourite things!



Smiles and giggles, kids saying good, morning!
Awesome wall displays and art in the making!
Inspiring and learning and getting to sing!
These are a few of my favourite things!

Reading a novel and seeing them learning!
Making a difference and knowing my students!
Getting to learn and teach fun forties swing!
These are a few of my favourite things!

When there's marking, and there's planning and I'm feeling mad!

I'll have to remember my favourite things and then I wont feel soooooooooooooo bad!!!





SO in numbers

1. Smiling faces!
2. Teaching new things and seeing the understand!
3. Singing!
4. Learning from them!
5. Dance lessons and Jump Jam!
6. Reading aloud, especially when they want more!
7. Making a difference!
8. Seeing students become more confident!
9. Marking funny stories and spelling mistakes!
10. Being able to support and care for my team!
11. Feeling I am a valuable asset, that I can make someone elses job easier or better!

I teach to share, to inspire, to learn and support, and I really do love it!!!!!

So I guess I should just breathe lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment