Friday, September 23, 2011

GOAL setting madness!

At my conference two weeks ago John Shackleton (johnshack.com) went through a goal setting process with us BUT he didn't let us off that easily, he made us actually set a goal and I whole-heartedly agree with his reasoning!

However
That means I now have a rather ambitious goal


AWESOME reward

and equally challenging CONSEQUENCE.

So the emails come in each Monday reminding me that the ten weeks to complete it are rapidly disapearing.
Come Monday 21st November I will be leading a brand new Aerobics class with good music in our church for at least 30mins while still being able to talk to lead . . . 

To be honest I can't wait!!

Now to work out how to actually get fit enough to do it!


 



2 months with NO CAFFENE does not appeal and that's the consequence!

No comments:

Post a Comment